A Practical Guide to Distributed Scrum offers an unprecedented view into how distributed teams can successfully implement and use Scrum, the leading framework for agile software development. With tips, experiences and recommendations from over 1,084 agile team members from 30 countries, readers have access to a wealth of techniques that can maximize the potential of their globally-distributed teams.
Early in the development process, the IBM QSE Agile Community decided to donate all royalties to charitable organizations. They voted on the following charities to benefit from these efforts.
This book will help you to:
- Estimate user stories and work with the Product Owner as a distributed team
- Implement techniques to more efficiently engage in Release and Sprint planning
- Effectively conduct daily Scrum meetings
- Enhance communications between team members throughout the Sprint
- Conduct a productive reflection to improve productivity and quality over the next Sprint
- Demonstrate progress to stakeholders at the end of each Sprint
- Leverage tools to improve the productivity of distributed teams
For more information, visit www.distributedscrum.com.